Day 01 : Delhi - Manali (582 Kms/12-14 hrs.)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R K Ashram Metro Station, ( on your own ) at 5:00 PM. At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours).
Volvo Facilities : A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back Seats, Thigh Rests, Water Bottles, Blankets Etc.
Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manaliyou experience the cool breeze of Manali already taking all your stress away, soothing you from calmness in the environment and surprising you by presenting its jaw- downed landscapes. Overall It an excellent place for holiday.
Day 02 : Arrival In Manali & Local Sightseeing Tour (4-5Hrs)
Reach Manali at 06 - 07 am, Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manaliwhich includes-
1. Hadimba Devi Temple :- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht(4 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs – which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties . Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms) :- This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall) :- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc..
Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 03 : Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass / Snow Point /51 kms /2 hrs. )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu ( 50 Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Enroute visit - Kullu Valley, Vaishno Temple, Kullu Shawl Industries and Rabbit Angora Farm. Enjoy the white water rafting in the Beas River. Evening Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 05 : Manali - Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06 : Arrival at Delhi - Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
1. Hotel Manali Castle
2. Hotel New Harmony
3. Hotel Apple Paradise
4. Hotel Ridge View
5. Khushboo Resorts / Similar
1. Hotel Daffodil
2. Sun Park Resort Manali
3. Snow Valley Resorts
4. Hotel Snow Park
5. The Manali Inn / Similar